Position Snap Shot
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for management over projects in the wind, solar, electrical transmission, gas generation and pipeline industries. Your primary responsibilities will include business development, overall project, contract and finance management. Staff oversight and coordination of land acquisition, client engagement, team development, performance and project reporting are responsibilities of this role. Other tasks will include curative document support, site selection and review, and budgeting and proposal development
- Determine scope, timeframe, budget, staffing, and project schedule.
- Organize project team
- Assemble and direct team members.
- Assign responsibilities.
- Negotiate and contract with approved sub-consultants.
- Establish and achieve financial objectives.
- Maintain project budget and schedule.
- Share information and encourage dialogue within project teams, across market sectors, and throughout organization.
- Expand existing client relationships through proactive discussion with client.
- Perform business development and cross sell Atwell services as project life cycle changes.
- Provide marketing support and presentations.
- Follow up on outstanding proposals.
- Proactively build and maintain relationships with current and future clients.
- Ensure project team performance.
- Coach, counsel, and mentor team members.
Day to Day
- 3-5 years of experience as a Project Manager in land services, specifically in wind, solar, electrical transmission, gas generation and/or pipeline industries.
- Proven track record of successful development and management of land agents for linear projects.
- Project Management experience required including development and maintenance of client relationships, and management of project budgets, timelines and proposals.
- Ability to review deed and title documents.
- Understanding of lease and easement agreements.
- IRWA Membership or Real Estate sales/broker background highly preferred
- Willingness to travel.
- Skills in dealing with private land development deadlines and expectations.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed