Position Snap Shot
The O&G Instrument Technician operates and maintains survey instruments and measuring devices to assist the O&G Party Chief in completing different types of survey work assignments. The O&G Instrument Technician also assists with implementing project survey policies, guidelines, and procedures. In this role, an employee will be expected to develop and demonstrate proficiency regarding the essential functions of the job found below.
- Operates survey equipment (i.e., GPS receivers, Robotic and Conventional Instrumentation).
- Conducts field surveys for clients.
- Learns basic field calculations and procedures.
- Preforms assigned survey instrumentation operations activities and is responsible for the collected survey data.
- Downloads survey data.
- Must be knowledgeable with data collection using Trimble equipment and software products.
- Maintains and operates the survey instrumentation throughout the collection process of pertinent survey data.
- Valid driver’s license.
Day to Day
- Two to three (2-3) years of surveying experience with pervious Instrument Man experience.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed