Position Snap Shot
The Project Coordinator will meet clients’ needs and achieve project profitability. The person in this role will do that by representing Atwell in all communications with the client, communicating with Atwell management, and assembling and coordinating Atwell project teams and progresses. In this role, an employee will be expected to develop and demonstrate proficiency in regards to the essential functions of the job found below.
- Implement the project plan and assist the Project Manager to determine timeframes, budgets, staffing, and project schedule.
- Assure work product by analyzing the design, client requirements, and performance standards.
- Monitor the project status:
- Collect, analyze, and summarize information and trends.
- Intervene, as needed, to assure project objectives.
- Develop future business:
- Assist with marketing support and presentations.
- Follow up on outstanding proposals.
- Proactively build and maintain relationships with current and future clients.
- Ensure project team performance:
- Coach, counsel, and mentor team members.
- Plan, monitor, and appraise job results.
- Communicate with team members and management.
- Coordinate recruiting for open positions as needed.
- Maintain the project file by collecting and organizing project materials.
- Ensure product quality and Atwell reputation by following the Atwell Product Quality Manual and established standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge:
- Attend educational workshops.
- Review professional and market segment publications.
- Establish personal networks.
- Participate in applicable professional societies and trade associations.
- Achieve performance objectives by meeting or exceeding designated chargeability and hours worked.
- Ability to independently apply fundamental engineering, environmental, land planning, and survey concepts.
- Contribute to team effort.
Day to Day
- Three (3) years of experience in civil engineering, environmental, land planning, survey or related field.
- Experience in dealing with private land development deadlines and expectations.
- Experience designing residential and commercial land development projects with AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Experience with hydrology reports.
- Experience managing and mentoring other employees.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed