Position Snap Shot
As a CAD Technician at Atwell you will work on diverse projects with various size, scope, and detail. You will work in a flexible work environment with a fantastic office culture and a national presence. Atwell is looking for civil designers that are interested in being a subject matter expert in residential, commercial, or industrial land development. Our diverse project scope will allow you to cross market your skill set into renewable energy, or oil & gas including working with environmental teams and landscape architects.
- Serve as resource for design staff as it pertains to drafting practices and procedures.
- Utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D and related engineering software packages to complete assignments on time and within Atwell standards.
- Produce various drawing specific to projects including; soil erosion plans, site layout, grading, storm sewer, water, sanitary sewer plans, construction layout and construction staking.
- Review project survey data to analyze existing site conditions and factors to consider for development including but not limited to legal descriptions, ALTA Surveys, easement documents and condo documents.
- Complete edits and modify plans as revised by agencies, municipalities and clients as directed.
- Communicate with Project Managers and Team Leaders on workflow status in order to meet chargeability goals.
Day to Day
- High School Diploma Required
- Two (2) Years of previous design experience within Residential, Commercial, or Industrial Land Development
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed