Position Snap Shot
Atwell is seeking a Civil Engineering Construction Services Engineer for a position in our Sarasota office. The selected candidate will be responsible for project coordination and implementing construction phase services for land development projects throughout Sarasota and Manatee Counties. The candidate will be involved in QA/QC, Bidding, Scheduling, Construction Observation, and Certification.
This position will require working outdoors on active construction sites. Atwell is a full-service land development consulting firm specializing in planning, landscape architecture, and civil engineering. Our interdisciplinary teams integrate and collaborate on a wide array of projects including master planned residential communities, golf course & destination resort communities, community parks, commercial & industrial developments, and master surface water management systems.
- Administration of construction documents such as contracts, shop drawings, pay requests and other similar documents.
- Coordination of construction plans & specifications with contractors during construction including site observation of construction activities.
- Preparation of certification packages to governmental agencies.
- Provide engineering services related to construction activities and project certifications.
- Quality Control of construction documents including review of construction plans and schedule of quantities.
- Coordination of construction process with the Engineer of Record.
- Hard working, detail oriented with an understanding of engineering principles & practices.
Day to Day
- Candidates with related work experience on the west coast of Florida preferred.
- Candidates with college degree in engineering or construction related field preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, and Project.
- AutoCAD experience preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed