Position Snap Shot
The Network Support Specialist will be responsible for providing end-user support for Atwell employees across the country. In this role, an employee will be expected to develop and demonstrate proficiency in regards to the essential functions of the job found below.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, phone & electronically.
- Troubleshoot all technical related user issues, including hardware, software, account, and printer issues.
- Install various software applications as needed and approved.
- Communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Follow all company support procedures.
- Log all support related tasks in company support system.
- Provide support in the maintenance of the company's network and infrastructure as directed.
- Maintain passwords, data integrity and file system security according to company policy.
- Setup and deploy workstations, servers, networks and printers.
- Help manage and deploy company cell phones, iPad’s and other mobile devices.
- Manage inventory for workstations, laptops and other IT assets in the company tracking system.
- Provide support for all Autodesk applications.
- Install and support all company standard software.
- Support Mitel phone system as directed.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Must have ability to take initiative and solve problems with limited direction.
- Ability to lead projects and teams as assigned and directed.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Must have extreme attention to detail.
Day to Day
- Three (3) years of experience in a corporate setting performing the essential functions of this position as discussed above.
- Experience with the following:
- Hardware: Dell, HP, Cisco, Extreme, Konica, Xerox, Panasonic.
- Software: MS server 2008, 2012, & 2016, MS OS Win10, MS Office 2010, 0365, MS OS XP, Win7 and Active Directory
- Must have networking knowledge and comprehension.
- Must display strong technical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Autodesk is a plus
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed