Position Snap Shot
The Project Controller will be responsible for working with Project Managers and clients to ensure accurate and timely invoicing of projects. In this role, an employee will be expected to develop and demonstrate proficiency in regards to the essential functions of the job found below.
- Utilize Deltek Vision to manage client and project set-up and billing system updates.
- Prepare billing invoices and process billing changes requested by Project Managers after submission of draft invoices.
- Review proposals/contracts and process updates in Vision.
- Run project budgets and reports in Vision.
- Verify final invoices format for accuracy.
- Print and mail or email final invoices.
- Process billing term changes, time transfers, project status updates and transfers.
- Assist Project Managers with information to complete invoicing.
- Provide project information to Project Managers and clients.
- Print and distribute monthly project reports.
- Prepare individual reports for Project Managers and/or client as requested.
- Make client collection calls.
- Issue client statements of account.
- Handle sensitive information with discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Follow established accounting standards.
Day to Day
- Three (3) years or more of experience functioning in a similar capacity.
- Must have proficient experience with Deltek Vision.
- Must have high level knowledge of Microsoft Office products, automated accounting, and billing systems
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed