Position Snap Shot
As a Project Manager at Atwell you will work on diverse projects with various size, scope, and detail. You will work in a flexible and entrepreneurial work environment with a vibrant office culture and a national presence. Atwell is looking for Survey Project Managers that are interested in being a subject matter expert in residential/commercial land development. Our diverse project scopes will allow you to cross market your skill set into power & energy or oil & gas including working with environmental teams and landscape architects.
- Lead a team responsible for drafting, reviewing, and finalizing preliminary and final site plans and construction documents.
- Review project survey data to analyze existing site conditions and factors to consider for development including but not limited to legal descriptions, ALTA surveys, easement documents, and condo documents.
- Previous experience with large scale ALTA surveys as they pertain to solar or wind power generation is a must.
- Must have advanced understanding of; Boundary Surveys, ALTA Surveys, Leveling, Traversing, GPS, Data Collections, Legal Descriptions, Plan interpretations, along with Real Estate Documents.
- Provide construction-related services and direct junior team members to complete items such as permit applications, cut sheets, quantity estimates, and transmittals; organize site plans, construction plans, construction sheet set-up and assembly and other related construction documents.
- Utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D and related engineering software packages to complete assignments on time and within prescribed standards and budgets.
Day to Day
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- PLS License is Required
- Ten (10) plus years of experience.
- We Will Build Strong Relationships
- We Will Provide Industry Expertise and Maintain Project Knowledge
- We Will Be Responsive and Execute on Every Task
- We Will Continue to Hire and Develop Technically Sound Professionals
- We Will Provide Quality Deliverables and Maintain a Culture of Excellence
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed