Position Snap Shot
Atwell is a full-service consulting firm specializing in Real Estate & Land Development, Power & Energy, and Oil & Gas. Our team provides services for a wide array of projects including master planned residential communities, golf course & destination resort communities, community parks, commercial & industrial developments, and master surface water management systems. This position is located in Bonita Springs, with over 30 offices nationally the Atwell Team offers multi-disciplinary expertise founded on exceptional customer service, quality design, and a solid commitment to our clients’ success.
Atwell is seeking a Civil Engineering CAD Designer with civil engineering experience on land development projects in our Bonita Springs office. Candidate needs a high level of experience in Civil 3D for the production of plans and engineering design support documents. Candidate needs to be able to move forward multiple projects concurrently and work closely with team members on the design and permitting efforts for those projects.
Day to Day
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Civil 3D.
- Minimum four (4) years of relevant civil engineering experience with land development projects.
- Experience with construction plan preparation for utility, stormwater, and land development/site design for local governmental agencies.
- Hard working, detail oriented, and technically sound with ACAD principles & practices.
- Strong understanding of construction plan preparation and details.
- Review drawings and documents to assure compliance with company design and production standards.
- Able to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Effective time-management, written and oral communication skills, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated to progress in career path with a growing firm.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed