Position Snap Shot
Atwell is a full-service consulting firm specializing in Real Estate & Land Development, Power & Energy, and Oil & Gas. Our team provides services for a wide array of projects including master planned residential communities, golf course & destination resort communities, community parks, commercial & industrial developments, and master surface water management systems. This position is located in Fort Myers, with over 30 offices nationally the Atwell Team offers multi-disciplinary expertise founded on exceptional customer service, quality design, and a solid commitment to our clients’ success.
Atwell is seeking a Civil Engineering Project Manager for site/civil engineering and land development projects for our Fort Myers office. This is an opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing multi-disciplinary firm on land development projects. This person will actively participate in the growth of our firm in the Fort Myers area as well as provide leadership & management to our team of engineers and designers.
Day to Day
- Management of project team & client relationships including contract procurement, contract administration, and project coordination throughout the duration of the project.
- High-energy, hard-working, detail oriented, and technically sound with engineering principles & practices.
- Engineering expertise in potable water & wastewater distribution systems, surface water management systems, site grading, roadway design, and other similar land development related design.
- Experience with taking project from entitlements through construction.
- Effectively process multiple permitting entitlements across a variety of governmental agencies. Local experience preferred.
- Experience with complex permitting strategies and schedule demands for different types of projects from large scale developments to compact commercial infills.
- Participate in company marketing efforts to help grow the company’s profile and relationships with our existing and future client base and governmental agencies.
- Ability to train, lead, and mentor team members.
- Minimum of a B.S. in Civil Engineering from an EAC/ABET Accredited University.
- Florida P.E. licensure preferred.
- AutoCAD/Civil 3D experience preferred.
- Candidates with relevant work experience in Florida preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed