Position Snap Shot
The 3D Laser Scanning Technician operates and maintains survey instruments and measuring devices to assist the 3D Laser Scanning Lead in completing different types of survey work assignments. The 3D Laser Scanning Technician also assists with implementing project survey policies, guidelines, and procedures. In this role, an employee will be expected to develop and demonstrate proficiency regarding the essential functions of the job found below. Will train the right candidate.
- Operates survey equipment (i.e., GPS receivers, Robotic and Conventional Instrumentation).
- Conducts field surveys for clients.
- Learns basic field calculations and procedures.
- Set up and run a laser scanner.
- Must be able to find and establish plant or site control
- Must be able to adjust and report dimensional control values.
- Able to understand what a client wants to capture.
- Must be able to quickly learn different survey equipment.
- Must be knowledgeable with data collection using Trimble equipment and software products.
- Valid driver’s license.
Day to Day
- Based in Denver area with ability to travel domestically if needed
- Great to have functional AutoCAD skills
- Knowledge of basic survey principals.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Be able to work in all elements around the country.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed