Position Snap Shot
As a Site Safety Manager at Atwell the position is remote and will require daily travel to either a dedicated project/ construction site or traveling between crews in the field. This position requires an individual with knowledge of basic industry and construction safety practices. The Site Safety Manager must be familiar with the various industries serviced by Atwell and its subsidiaries and possess an understanding of the terminology used by these industries. In this role, an employee will be expected to develop and demonstrate proficiency in regard to the essential functions of the job found below.
- Provide a leadership/supervisory role over safety on site locations and in the field
- Visit job sites to conduct safety audits on personnel, equipment and materials
- Ensure employees and sub-contractors observe and follow established safety rules and regulations while onsite
- Prepare site safe work plans for established long duration sites
- Prepare and conduct safety training sessions for employees and subcontractors
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory bodies and standards (including OSHA, EPA, etc.)
- Lead injury and incident inquiries and evaluations
- Able to travel out of town/state, possibly for extended periods of time to oversee projects or visit remote locations where employees are working
- Coordinate with local management of projects when in their area
- Report weekly on safety activities to the Safety Manager and/or to the Director of Safety as assigned
- Complete company or client required field documentation, for Example: JHA’s, Safe Work Permits, etc.
- Promote and train employees on Atwellsafe.com app and SCSsafe.com app and ensure proper use by employees
- Provides assistance to other Corporate Services departments, e.g., Fleet and Human Resources as requested
- Possess a valid Driver’s License
- This is a 90% travel with overnight expectations
- Comply with company policies and documentation requirements
Day to Day
- Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred OR equivalent experience
- Five (5) plus years of experience
- CHST preferred or equivalent
- OSHA 30 required
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Experience within solar, power delivery, and battery storage is a plus.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed