Position Snap Shot
As an Drainage Engineer at Atwell you will work on diverse projects with various size, scope, and detail. You will work in a flexible work environment with a fantastic office culture and a national presence. As a Senior Drainage Engineer in the West Region Group, a successful candidate will provide coordination of project execution and control on land development, and power delivery / renewable projects.
- Perform hydrology/hydraulic analysis for the design and construction of land development, renewable, and flood control projects.
- Drainage design, including storm sewers, culverts, detention/retention/water quality facilities, river hydraulics, and associated drainage facilities.
- Perform design and oversee preparation of plans and details using AutoCAD/Civil-3D
- Erosion control and stormwater management plans
- Development of drainage reports, CLOMR/LOMRs, and flood certification letters
- Serve as lead drainage engineer with client on project efforts.
- Staff management of local drainage engineering staff
- Draft preliminary and final site plans utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Demonstrated work experience with hydrologic and hydraulic computer programs including Flo-2D, HEC-RAS 2D, HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, and SWMM
- Local county and municipality project experience
Day to Day
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Water Resources Engineering
- Ten (10) years of previous drainage experience
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Flood Control project experience
- Experience with 2D hydraulic modeling
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed