Position Snap Shot
The Network Support Specialist II will display superior talent in providing end-user support for Atwell employees across the country. In this role, an employee will be expected to develop and demonstrate proficiency in regards to the essential functions of the job found below.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, phone & electronically.
- Troubleshoot all technical related user issues, including hardware, software, account, and printer issues.
- Communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Install and support various software applications as needed and approved.
- Follow all company processes and procedures.
- Log all support related tasks in company ticketing system.
- Provide support in the maintenance of the company's network and infrastructure as directed.
- Maintain passwords, data integrity and file system security according to company policy.
- Setup and deploy workstations, servers, networks and printers.
- Manage inventory for workstations, laptops and other IT asset in company tracking system.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Support Mitel VOIP phone systems and configure & deploy desk phones as directed.
- Support and troubleshoot for AutoCAD and other company design software.
- Support servers across the organization as directed.
- Support backup systems and their integrity.
- Support the company data replication system and archives.
- Support network infrastructure.
- Provide afterhours support for all critical systems.
- Must have excellent communication (both written and verbal) and customer service skills.
- Must display ability to act independently as well as in a team setting; must have excellent team work skills.
- Assist and help manage and deploy company cell phones and other mobile devices.
- Assist with technology outages as needed.
- Travel as assigned and needed.
- Additional projects and tasks assigned as needed.
- The ability to take initiative and solve problems with limited direction.
Day to Day
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT related field
- Seven (7) years of experience in a corporate setting performing the essential functions of this position as discussed above.
- Experience with the following:
- Hardware: Dell, HP, Cisco, Extreme, Konica, Xerox, Toshiba, Oce, & Canon.
- Software: MS server 2008, 2012, & 2016, MS OS Win10, MS Office 2010, 0365 and Active Directory
- Must have networking knowledge and comprehension.
- Must display strong technical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Autodesk is a plus.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed