Position Snap Shot
As a Project Coordinator for the Environmental Services group at Atwell you will work on diverse projects with various size, scope, and detail. You will work in a flexible and entrepreneurial work environment with a vibrant office culture and a national presence. Atwell is looking for Environmental Project Coordinators that are interested in being a subject matter expert in environmental services in the Renewable Energy and Oil & Gas industries. development. You will gain a thorough understanding of environmental studies, permitting, environmental compliance, coordination and management of multidisciplinary projects and coordinating field teams and logistics.
- Assist Project Manager to determine and be accountable for project plans including; timeframes, budgets, staffing and project schedule.
- Support projects within renewable energy, land development, power delivery, water storage, and NEPA markets.
- Assist clients to identify project sites, identify environmental constraints and critical issues, perform baseline biology, wetlands and cultural resources studies.
- Prepare and review permit applications including impact analyses, support public outreach, coordinate with regulatory agencies and tribal representatives.
- Conduct construction and post construction monitoring to comply with environmental permits and regulations.
- Utilize Deltek Vision for project tracking and deliverable deadlines.
- Perform QA/QC and mentor junior staff.
- Develop Project Manager skills through training and mentoring, with potential to grow into Project Manager role.
Day to Day
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science or related field with Master’s Degree preferred but not required
- Seven (7) to ten (10) plus years of experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed