- Conduct field surveys for clients.
- Perform Phase I ESA’s on residential, commercial, industrial, and retail properties.
- Assemble field supplies and obtain sampling containers and related equipment.
- Maintain safe work environment by complying with Atwell and/or site-specific Health and Safety Plans by using proper Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), obtaining and maintaining First Aid and CPR certification, participating in the Atwell medical monitoring program, and maintaining OSHA HAZWOPER certification.
- Conduct field work by collecting samples and field measurements in accordance with project scope of work.
- Prepare samples for laboratory submittal by following appropriate sample preparation protocol and completing chain-of-custody documents.
- Collect, monitor, analyze, and evaluate environmental program data using a variety of modeling and statistical methods and techniques. Assist in report generation by assembling notes and details in written format.
- Utilize AutoCAD and related software packages to complete assignments on time and within prescribed standards as outlined in the Atwell Product Quality Manual.
- Communicate with Project Manager and Team Leader on workload status in order to meet designated chargeability goals
- Experience in performing Phase II field investigations preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Assist in conducting internal and external research by gathering current and historical data from city/township ordinance, maps, and site visits.
- Assist in preparation of soil boring logs, summaries, figures, and graphs by tabulating analytical data, site data, and field notes.
Salary Range: 68,000 to 105,000
As a prospective Atwell Team Member, benefits are an important part of the overall compensation package. Atwell’s benefit programs have raised the bar in the industry and show commitment to our team and their families. We encourage a healthy and balanced lifestyle and support such activities through multiple, affordable healthcare plans to meet our employees’ and their dependents needs for medical coverage. Atwell covers an average of 70% of the cost for employee and family health benefits.
• Work with Industry Leading Clients
• Diverse Projects Types
• Broad Industry Experience
• On-the-job Training and Career Planning
• Paid Training, Conferences and Networking Opportunities
• Experienced Subject Matter Expert Mentors
• Tuition Assistance
• Employee Referrals up to $5,000
• Paid Licensing/Certification Fees and Renewals
• Financial Rewards for Obtaining Licensure
• Annual Bonus Program
• Charity Drives & Community Engagement
• Flexible Work Schedules
• Employee Engagement Activities, such as, Bagel Days,
Holiday Lunches & Summer BBQ’s
• Generous Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
• Corporate Discount Programs: Verizon, Auto, Electronics,
Movies, Appliances, and More
• Spot Bonuses / Employee Recognition
• Business Casual Dress Code / Casual Fridays
• Engaging Work Environment & Collaborative Culture
• Customer Focused Internal Technology Staff
• 401k with Charles SchwabTM
• Member Assistance Program (MAP)
• Free Healthy Snacks