- Draft, review, and finalize preliminary and final site plans.
- Review project survey data to analyze existing site conditions and factors to consider for development including but not limited to legal descriptions, ALTA surveys, easement documents, and condo documents.
- Prepare reports, opinions, and recommendations for the direction of the project; hydrology/hydraulic studies, due diligence/site analysis reports, engineer’s opinion of probable costs, project schedules, utility computations, detention/retention computations, storm sewer reports, local and state permit applications, storm water reports, soils reports, earthwork volume calculations, StormCAD reports, WaterCAD reports, and preliminary grading.
- Provide construction-related services and direct junior team members to complete items such as permit applications, cut sheets, quantity estimates, and transmittals; organize site plans, construction plans, construction sheet set-up and assembly and other related construction documents.
- Utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D and related engineering software packages to complete assignments on time and within prescribed standards.
Compensation Range: $68,000 - $108,000 base salary, Annual Performance Bonus, Medical Plans, Prescription Drugs, Dental, Vision, Family Assistance Program, FSA, HSA, 401(k), Life/AD&D, Accident, Critical Illness, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays